ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Adapting to ADHD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adapting to ADHD --- It isn't good or bad, it just is what it is
Rate this Entry

Dan Gilbert on how we fool ourselves out of Happiness

Posted 04-29-12 at 01:48 PM by KCTang
This is a great video I found on happiness.

He explains how it's very subjective, and oftentimes we fool ourselves into thinking an outcome that's logically beneficial is going to make us happy.

I'm really big on shaping our perceptions to help us adapt to whatever circumstances life throws at us.

It's definitely worked for me, and I still push myself this way. Especially when I catch myself focusing on the wrong thing (or my wife points it out to me) and I need to pull myself back on track.

I sincerely hope you enjoy this vid as much as I did, and get something out of it you can apply in your life.

And remember to leave your thoughts and stories in the comment section below. I'd love to hear them.

Thanks for reading! I'll catch up with you later.

KC

Facebook Twitter Submit "Dan Gilbert on how we fool ourselves out of Happiness" to Digg Submit "Dan Gilbert on how we fool ourselves out of Happiness" to del.icio.us Submit "Dan Gilbert on how we fool ourselves out of Happiness" to StumbleUpon Submit "Dan Gilbert on how we fool ourselves out of Happiness" to Google
Posted in Advice
Views 1787 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks