ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Just Me

Posted 03-08-08 at 09:26 AM by meadd823
All these silly mind games mean nothing – it all becomes the past by tomorrow – These occurrences won’t make the history books Two months from now few will even remember, even fewer if any will care . .. .

No matter how cleaver you think you can be you cannot take a moment of my life and add it to your own –

When your time is up the game of life is over - the end is the end – It isn’t what you take out of this world it is what you leave behind...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Wtf
Old

Arcade

Posted 03-07-08 at 05:17 PM by James Lewis
OK which b*stard came up with the 25 blog rule for the arcade. Can't I catch a break anywhere. I don't even like writing. I can barely spell and my grammar sucks. Can't y'all just send me on a vision quest or scavanger hunt or somethin'. Freekin' blokes!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First Day on ADD forum

Posted 03-07-08 at 05:08 PM by James Lewis
I got fired on last Thursday or was that two thursdays ago. I believe that I have ADD and knowing that feels good. Not knowing what to do about that sucks. It seems that the medical community in my area is preocupied with major depression, Bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia. I been having tough time with it for awhile. oh well.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

~Doesn't He See~

Posted 03-06-08 at 05:01 PM by shesocrazy86
I finally blew today... Well not in so many words, but I let all of my feelings out in the open, and now I am just waiting for his response.

So, it was a little stupid to get a radio psychic's opinion, and all it did was make me feel worse, but bottom line, it forced me to look this straight in the eye.

He and I have been together for 7 months. He can be wonderful, sweet, caring, funny, and silly. Lately he has not been much of any of those things.

I got...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Connecting Life With ADD!

Posted 03-06-08 at 04:31 PM by SMSPirate
I'm doing my usual morning thing… checking out jobs and want ads, and generally doing some career-related research to get my brain going. Its really the ideal way to start the day when you have ADD – letting your brain wander aimlessly over things that interest you and get you kick-started.

As a career consultant I subscribe to a lot of job sites. This morning, like most mornings, I see the advice on how to get a great job, "Land Your Dream Job With An Amazing Cover Letter."...
Posted in Uncategorized