ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

The Dog Blog

Posted 05-10-08 at 01:15 AM by Asylum (10 Things To Do While Soaking In The Tub.)
I'm seriously re-naming my dog Trouble, because she's this tiny thing that causes me inordinate amounts of stress. She has bad issues with chocolate. (Did you know dog's actually do get addicted to an ingredient in chocolate?) She will go to any lengths to get it. She once got into a container with a screw top lid and ate all the chocolate peanuts inside. I was actually impressed until she started throwing up.
When she's not binging on chocolate and vomiting she's getting into the garbage...
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

For texasmissb!

Posted 05-09-08 at 04:16 AM by Asylum (10 Things To Do While Soaking In The Tub.)

Dear Valued Customer,
Here at Fukitol Inc, we truly care about our customers, and not in any sexually overt touching-above-the-knees way, as suggested in several recent current affairs shows. And this is why we have felt the need to promptly reply to your recent letter of complaint, regarding a delay in your yearly delivery of Fukitol.
Its seems from the tone of your letter that you are unhappy with the length of time taken for your delivery to arrive. This is most regrettable.
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cut Adrift Again

Posted 05-05-08 at 03:12 AM by Asylum (10 Things To Do While Soaking In The Tub.)
Yes, here I am, once more bobbing about with no life raft, no help and no idea. Oh joy.
I told the phychiatrist the medication I've started wasn't working. This, for some bizarre and inexplicable reason, led to him suggesting an anit-phychotic.
Man oh man, I wished I could have seen my face when he said that!
'Of course' he didn't mean I was phychotic (it must be noted this was not pointed out with any great hurry) merely that it could help with some of my other 'symptoms,' like...
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Woo woo!

Posted 04-15-08 at 10:40 PM by Asylum (10 Things To Do While Soaking In The Tub.)
I'm back on the Dex train. Woo woo! Fingers crossed i'll jump the tracks and head off on a different direction.
WHY do i have piles of papers everywhere? Am i a government department?? Some political or corporate body that demands everything be copied in triplicate? They are everywhere in my house, in my kitchen, my office, my living room. I have at least three expandable file folders thingy's in my house and they all have a neglected, empty air about them. Well no longer! I am going to rescue...
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

no ff am i

Posted 03-13-08 at 09:18 PM by Asylum (10 Things To Do While Soaking In The Tub.)
A woman re-writes her past, and in doing so re-writes mine. She has no right to do this - its unforgivable, a trespass, an invasion on my very identity. This is why I hate her so much. I am the one alone because I broke ranks and revealed secrets and codes to the outsiders. The ones left behind close up and keep their company. Iím alone in my supposed bravery, but it doesnít feel like any such thing. It just feels lonely and Iím angry all the time. I was supposed to be the truth seeker, the spy,...
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized