ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Just what's on my mind at the mo.

Posted 03-11-08 at 10:30 AM by Asylum (10 Things To Do While Soaking In The Tub.)
My mother has told me once again that my Dad did not abuse me as a child but that i should nevertheless get counselling for it.
Um, Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

My dog's name is 'Saddle,' apparently because she has a patch over her back. Its a wierd name. I sometimes wonder what my nieghbours think when i run around my back yard yelling 'Saddle! Saddle!'

What would happen if in the middle of work i just shouted 'God, you all just bore me me to tears!' How would...
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Becoming obsessive about Sims2? The warning signs:

Posted 03-04-08 at 09:03 PM by Asylum (10 Things To Do While Soaking In The Tub.)
1)A Sim turns the telly off and you yell, ‘Hey, I was watching that!’
2)You name your newest Sim couple Jones, and then try to keep up with them.
3)You go to the hairdresser armed with a picture of a Sim and thier newest downloaded hairstyle.
4)You go to a furniture store armed with a picture of that Sim’s lounge.
5)You go the REAL ESTATE OFFICE armed with…..well, you know.
6)You obsessively make your Sim wash their hands before preparing food.
7)You lose sleep...
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sometimes. . . .

Posted 02-15-08 at 03:41 AM by Asylum (10 Things To Do While Soaking In The Tub.)
Sometimes I think I want to be one of those women who wear black high necked sweaters, severe glasses and blunt haircuts. But they’re all incredibly thin. Mental note: Lose some weight.
And move to New York.

Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

10 things to do while soaking in the tub.

Posted 02-13-08 at 07:46 AM by Asylum (10 Things To Do While Soaking In The Tub.)
1) Count all of your fingers and toes, just in case your Mum forgot to do it when you were born.
2) Look for any freckles or moles that look like the virgin Mary, so you can take a photo and put it on e-bay.
3) Find lone, weird hair and say; 'Didn't i pluck you like, yesterday?'
4) Imagine lone, weird hair answering. 'You think you have problems. I was promised a place on your head. Instead i have to stare at your navel all day!'
5) Check for dry elbow. It is the twenty-third...
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized