ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Bacchanalia in my brain!
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Probably gonna be a hodge-podge of verbage shat from my brain. So much going on up there...
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Ok, Just One More...

Posted 03-27-08 at 11:48 AM by RunninL8 (Bacchanalia in my brain!)
This is a subject that often comes up and I feel very strongly about this. I always want to shout it out (in a helpful way) to people who seem to self-diagnose themselves or their kids or rely on a doctors simple questionare for a diagnosis and subsequent treatment. I'm re-posting it here in the hopes that more people will see it. Here goes:

My opinion is that NO ONE should accept a subjective ADD diagnosis from a shrink or general practicioner who merely asks them a few questions...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm bloging elsewhere-come to the land of...

Posted 03-25-08 at 06:32 PM by RunninL8 (Bacchanalia in my brain!)
FLUXGRAPHIA!!!

Not that I have a problem bloging here...Tis a nice place! I just can't handle a different blog for each aspect of my life. Therefore I'm condensing it all into one blog. Mabey 2.
Pass it on.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

THIS MORNING'S "FLOWERS FOR ALGERNON" MOMENT

Posted 03-09-08 at 02:15 PM by RunninL8 (Bacchanalia in my brain!)
Would ya look at this?

This is my brain not on drugs.

Ahh, these crazy dazy morns before the Adderall's on board. That weird semi-retarded limbo of grogginess between waking and eating breakfast. There’s about 2-3 hours there before I pop my 2 meds and the smarts kick back in. Breky has to come first though, or I feel vomity. So I continually play this tug-of-war...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A visual of the Bachinnalia

Posted 02-11-08 at 01:12 PM by RunninL8 (Bacchanalia in my brain!)
wheeeee!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20070926_IMG_1241a.JPG
Views:	361
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	3  
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

bacchanalia in my brain!

Posted 02-05-08 at 09:12 PM by RunninL8 (Bacchanalia in my brain!)

I've come in search of support as well as to offer my experiences and evolution to others with the hope that someone may take away a helpful little "gem" from amongst the broughaha in my head. If I can even find the time to blog.

I'm glad to have found a place of kindred souls. Even loved ones with the best intentions will never know the bane of the ADD existence. After a lifetime of feeling that something was "very not right" about me, I was...
Posted in Uncategorized