ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Ramblings from a very disturbed mind
Old

Bad mummy. Very bad mummy.

Posted 04-16-08 at 09:48 AM by Ethereal (The Unbearable Heaviness of Being)
I went to the vet first thing this morning,and Chanel was in worse shape than I'd thought, she was commited to the intensive care unit and force-fed liquids, medicine and other nutrients intravenoust (is that even a word? I just took a chance an translated directly from Norwegian). I was sent home, and now, 9 hours later, they told me she'd have to stay there overnight. They assured me I hadn't done anything wrong, but I feel so guilty, I should have realized how bad it was before, even though she...
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Back from the (near)dead

Posted 04-15-08 at 08:18 AM by Ethereal (The Unbearable Heaviness of Being)
I grew up as an only child (after having a child like me, who'd want more?), but always had pets- they became replecements for siblings. When I had a rough time growing up (and that was often), I turned to my pets for comfort. When everyone else let me down, my pets where always there for me. So, as a result, I have closer relationship with animals than most people, and my cat is extremely important to me, I love her so much. Last week, she started getting sick, but it wasn't until Sunday night...
ADDvanced Member
Old

It's just getting worse

Posted 04-12-08 at 03:32 PM by Ethereal (The Unbearable Heaviness of Being)
I gave in and took some of that crappy drug that can make me gain weight, it's supposed to have an immediate effect in addition to a long term one if you take it daily, and I figured taking it one day wouldn't make me gain weight. It might not, but it didn't do anything else for me either. After crying for hours, not being able to do anything, I took one of my sleeping pills to calm me down. I'm running out of them, and I won't get more in at least a week, so I can look forward to 5-6 days of hell...
ADDvanced Member
Old

Dilemma

Posted 04-11-08 at 02:22 PM by Ethereal (The Unbearable Heaviness of Being)
I've been struggling, as you already know if you've read my previous post. I went to the doctor a few days ago and got a prescription for a drug that would help with the terrible "depression attacks", where I keep crying and crying for hours, and have suicdial thoughts. But I'm not, I repeat not, suicidal, it's only thoughts. I've been suicidal several times before, I know how that feels, and that's not how I feel now.

Anyway, my doctor prescribed me Seroquel, and anti-psychotic....
ADDvanced Member
Old

Feeling so depressed

Posted 04-08-08 at 07:53 AM by Ethereal (The Unbearable Heaviness of Being)
After having such a great time during my vacation in Spain, it was hard to get back to my sad reality. I've felt worse and worse for the last weeks, and now I'm really at the bottom, I've come to a point where all I do is cry, all day. I had my last appointment with my psyciathrist last thursday, she's quitting her job, and I got the news I'd feared- I won't be transferred to a new shrink. They have found out that I have ADHD, I'm on medication- so now they don't think I need more help. I've told...
ADDvanced Member