ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Title is a quote by Robin Williams. See first blog entry for a description .
Old

Day Two.

Posted 08-02-08 at 02:35 PM by BTCruiser (You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.)
Kiddo was up at 7:15 AM, and it was my morning to get up with him. Took my first dose of 10 mg around 7:30, and after about 45 minutes, began to get an itching feeling that we needed to get out of the house. Cleaned and did laundry while he played. Husband got up around 8:30, I took a shower, and at 10 or so, we headed to the zoo.

Side effects so far: non-sleeping last night, obviously. That was an issue.

Also, loose bowels. Talked to the pharmacist at CVS and asked...
Jr Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day One.

Posted 08-02-08 at 02:27 PM by BTCruiser (You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.)
So I picked up my prescription around noon. I've been at a meeting all week in Texas, and got home late Thursday night, so I only went into work to clean up a few things on Friday and headed home early. (It feels so weird to make those decisions to do so on my own - you know? I'm so used to punching a clock, and now to have a manager who says as long as I work my required hours and I'm available when I'm needed, I don't need to report to him to ask if I can leave early or come in late is strange...
Jr Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Let's see what happens.

Posted 08-02-08 at 02:06 PM by BTCruiser (You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.)
Started Adderall IR yesterday - 10 mg 2x a day. I need a place to journal my thoughts and keep track of how my body's reacting to it. But I've never kept track of my life's journey through ADD, and I think it's time.

So. Here it is.

I'll give myself an intro, although I don't expect many people to be reading (feel free, though. I warn you, I go through periods where I either don't shut up, or I don't talk.).

I'm Amanda. 33 years old. I'm a wife for...
Jr Member
Posted in Uncategorized