ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

My thoughts and experiences in Delft.
It's just life, so don't worry.
Old

Why doesn't my head stay cheerful?

Posted 06-14-11 at 05:38 PM by diced (A Daily Delftenaar)
I've had a really cool evening by any standard. I did a performance of improvisation theatre of 30 minutes, for the first time.
It went really well. The rehearsal went really good, so we were all really exited (all of us, means Iz In Ln Ro and myself), which is great if you want to do an improv show. We all gave off a positive vibe, and it got across to the audience as well.

After that show, I started to feel a bit negative.. there were some points we could have done different,...
ADDvanced Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Having thoughts does not equal being able to speak

Posted 06-10-11 at 06:05 PM by diced (A Daily Delftenaar)
Actually the title says it al already.

But.. I wanted to put something out here anyway. I've been reading a lot of posts today, in different sections. I almost replied to a lot of them, but I guess I was to tired to formulate meaningful comments.
Or somebody already said what I would say in reply, so ... I don't reply.

I often get stuck in finding words to say what I feel I want to say. Changashank google for it I guess I need to go to sleep.

I...
Tags: bedankt
ADDvanced Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Oh woeful number 7

Posted 05-19-11 at 05:21 PM by diced (A Daily Delftenaar)
It all started with this post

3 digits, gives 10*10*10 = 1000 numbers,
but e.g. 007, is not really a number, so are all numbers upto 099, including 000, so 100 in total
so that leaves 900 3 digit numbers in total.

Then came seven (good movie btw)

7 can be at each one of those three places. for the first one:
generates 1*10*10 options -> 100
then second and third place generate:
9*1*10 (combinations starting with...
ADDvanced Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shopping spree !!

Posted 05-15-11 at 02:34 PM by diced (A Daily Delftenaar)
Usually I don't do much shopping, but today was different. I spent 100 E (euro's), which is extreme for my. I've never spent that much at once before, (except for a nice suit I'm going to wear for my graduation ) Two trousers, Two sweaters, a pair of shoes, a pair of shorts.

The thing is, since september I've been exercising (not even much) and probably eating more healthy as well. My trousers have gone from a size 34, to a size 30 , (29, was, I think, large for its...
Tags: change
ADDvanced Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

feeling better

Posted 04-21-11 at 11:48 AM by diced (A Daily Delftenaar)
I don't know what came over me the last few days. It almost felt like an oncoming depression. I don't like feeling down, so I forced myself to start some thinking positive affirmations.
It helped. I'm feeling better today. I've enjoyed the weather outside. I've had an appointment with my teacher about over-due homework, which wasn't as stressful as I feared.
I've got plans for the weekend, And for next week.

I feel good about myself.

I hope I can keep...
ADDvanced Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized