ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > zannie
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

I wish you well where ever you may be.

Posted 08-27-11 at 05:16 AM by zannie
Updated 08-27-11 at 06:53 AM by zannie

I didn't know you well despite having been neighbours for some years. I passed you in the hall, saw you in the elevator. And you seemed very alone, always friendly-polite.
Those short exchanges to acknowledge each others existence.

And one real conversation:
I saw you in the laundry room. You were greiving for your brother who just died of cirohsis of the liver. You said you had been very close to him and saw him often.

You kept to yourself but remember I you giving me a pair of mitts and a hat for my daughter when she was litlle. Thank-you for your kindness.

I have seen the boxes of alcohol being delivered as I passed your door on the way to my apartment. Addiction is not something that is easily dealt with but you are free of it now.

I wish you well. I ask that you find peace in the light. Goodbye Joan, R.I.P.
Facebook Twitter Submit "I wish you well where ever you may be." to Digg Submit "I wish you well where ever you may be." to del.icio.us Submit "I wish you well where ever you may be." to StumbleUpon Submit "I wish you well where ever you may be." to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3391 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    I was very moved by this Zannie as i am sure Joan would have been.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks