ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Anna000
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

The power in psychology....?

Posted 09-12-08 at 02:25 PM by Anna000
Can I write this here....?

These are purely my own thoughts and it is possible that I am a crazed psychotic.

However is also possible that the area of psychology is VERY dangerous.

Recently I feel the psychologist working with my son has used my honesty against me instead of wishing to move forward in positive ways.

He has met me personally for less than half an hour.

He has focussed on my use of caffeine to regulate my sons emotions when they become out of control and the harm that he believes I am causing through this.

He feel that he suggests that I am NOT aware of its harmful effects and that I am using ceffeine recklessly as there is no benefit to my son from its use.

Why else would I be using the caffiene if it was not markedly benefiting my son.

He does not seem to acknowledge that I am looking to him to help move forward in better ways.

He believe I have provided him enough information to be aware that I am also on 'The Autistic Spectrum'.

He did however confirm that he believes my son has Autistic Spectrum Disorder.

For that I am greatful.

I am very very scared of any further contact with this gentlemen or any of his collegues.

I believe they may label me as paranoid.

I do not underestimate his power and the power in psychology.

I feel VERY VERY scared to ask for help in this profession.

And I feel like crying.
Facebook Twitter Submit "The power in psychology....?" to Digg Submit "The power in psychology....?" to del.icio.us Submit "The power in psychology....?" to StumbleUpon Submit "The power in psychology....?" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2320 Comments 3 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old
    Now I'm checking my document because I think if they read this they would be looking for signs of disorganized thought.
  2. Old
    Now I'm going to have to stop thinking about this or I believe that I WILL drive me crazy. I also need to find a better psychologist.
  3. Old
    I know that I am protected in my own faith.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks