ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > musings, etc.
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

I've never had a blog, only journals. Those are pretty serious records of my illness/meds/cycling, etc.

So this might be fun and different.
Rate this Entry

Dress Rehearsal: This is it!

Posted 09-18-08 at 09:50 AM by EYEFORGOT
Tonight is the final dressing rehearsal before Opening Night.

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness...

I have butterflies in my stomach and over the moon with excitement. I'm crossing my fingers that they'll remember their lines! They look great! The costumes are great...aaahhhhh!!!!! Can't wait!

Last night I was even less involved in the technical set up and organizing of it. At this point in a show I'm usually going crazy backstage getting things done and last night I had to sit down and shush up. I found some things to putz around with but...weird. Tonight is the last night I get to take notes. Tomorrow and Saturday everything is out of my hands.

I trust my crew. If I don't...well...tough s***. Here we go!
Facebook Twitter Submit "Dress Rehearsal:  This is it!" to Digg Submit "Dress Rehearsal:  This is it!" to del.icio.us Submit "Dress Rehearsal:  This is it!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Dress Rehearsal:  This is it!" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3587 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    Well ya left us hanging here girlfriend - how did it go?

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks