ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Where would I be without friends

Posted 09-09-08 at 05:03 PM by Anna000
Updated 09-11-08 at 06:08 PM by Anna000 (Learning and growing in ones perspective)
I'm LEARNING not to say sorry so often

I'm LEARNING that I don't have to be perfect

I'm LEARNING not to run away

I'm LEARNING that it is o.k. to have emotions

I'm learning that I am not always the one in the wrong

I may not know the HOW

But I do know I can TRY

For it is better to have tried and failed rather than never having tried at all.

Each day is a new page.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The 7 Stages of Grief

Posted 09-08-08 at 02:06 PM by ggal
So, basically, I checked out last week. I checked out of society for as much as I was able. I spoke to nobody at work until Friday when I finally had a smoke with a friend. I simply sat in my office, was grateful I was slammed with work, and cried and cried and cried. I think Iím in mourning.

I am mourning my trust in Grafter. I am mourning my relationship and what I thought it was. I am mourning the illusion of security and safety. I am mourning the man I fell in love with...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average.

Thinking feelings, Feeling thoughts

Posted 09-08-08 at 01:50 PM by Rosellini
no emotions felt, no words spoken, no definitive real... no self to identify with, no narrative explanation, defined or undefined purpose. all trust placed in that cheshire cat grin floating in the abstract. A world of appearances, of trust in probability, of unshaken belief, of outstanding lies and misguided truths. everything crumbling, crumbling...

A single shrill may disrupt all comfort found in the following silence.

A final breath may burst the childs balloon...
User Awaiting Email Confirmation
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Can Ethylex, Ixel, Modiodal and Seroquel help a ADHD person?

Posted 09-04-08 at 09:04 PM by sism
My husband is also an alcoholic in recovery.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My kiddo, the budding genius

Posted 09-03-08 at 09:03 PM by Lady Lark
Updated 09-03-08 at 09:14 PM by Lady Lark
So I am slowly starting to realize the scope of my son's brain. It's kinda scary.

It's one thing to know he's smart. It's one thing to know he's gifted, or even the smartest gifted they have. It's another matter all together to realize just how much "smart" fails to describe him.

I wonder if this is the feeling Einstein's parents had when they realized they had an Einstein. Os Steven Hawking's parents when they realized just how far he would go.
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized