ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > zannie
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

I won't be going anywhere near the hill on Canada Day!!!

Posted 06-30-11 at 12:39 AM by zannie
Canada Day last year after the fireworks was a one inch per 5 minute walk in a massive crowd. Not the most enjoyable hour of my life. One hour just to go one block! Crazy!!

So this year the Prince and his wife will be there. Right, William and Kate. I think the crowd might just be a little bit larger. So forget it!

I don't have a problem with those who love the Royals, I can't say I totally understand why people would want to go to parliment hill at four in the morning to get a good spot, but people have a right to love what they love.

Amazingly enough my girl is almost a teenager and she can deal with not going downtown this year.

We will still watch the fireworks - but from a distance.
Facebook Twitter Submit "I won't be going anywhere near the hill on Canada Day!!!" to Digg Submit "I won't be going anywhere near the hill on Canada Day!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "I won't be going anywhere near the hill on Canada Day!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I won't be going anywhere near the hill on Canada Day!!!" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1722 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks