ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Coming Home!!

Posted 04-01-08 at 12:16 PM by MOMUV5IL
Joe's coming home today-- I can't wait to pick him up! He's doing so awesome- best I've seen him in a year. The abilify's really calming his moods-- a little too calm maybe but for now, it'll have to do. I just still want him to be himself-- only without punching holes in doors & throwing things when he's mad. We'll see how he does at home w/his bros-- he can't wait to come home which is good. We asked him what we could do to help him in his recovery process-- he asked us for more structure...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Now Abilify?

Posted 03-26-08 at 07:29 PM by MOMUV5IL
Joe's back inpatient-- again. This sucks. His behav. at home escalated from threatening words, etc., to kicking in our steel front door (ouch), to Monday night trying to shatter a vase over good ol' dad's head... arg. Not good. He said he felt like he was freaking out when his vyvanse wore off but Mon. he went ballistic over again, basically nothing, & even threatened to shatter a pic over my head-- that was in the afternoon. So, he's back in- the doc wants to get him stablized before sending...
Posted in Uncategorized