ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > eqdancer
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Today is the day for... ?

Posted 04-07-10 at 03:15 PM by eqdancer
No idea what today is the day for. Hopefully it's the day for feeling better! After four days of feeling like CRAP (physically) I'm really looking forward to not sleeping most of the day and not going through a box of tissues an hour for my poor little nose! (Ok, maybe one box per hour is an exaggeration but what's new, I'm great at exaggerating!) On a good note though, I'm happy. Which I DO NOT understand because since I got really sick on Sunday I have not taken any of my meds... hmm... how's that work? AND my boyfriend broke up with me on Monday. So between no meds and no boyfriend I should be feeling like **** **** **** right now (mentally) but I'm not. This is one of those good WTF moments! But I am going to get back on my meds tonight, cause I definitely do not trust this high to last! I am going to restart on a lower dose of Zoloft though, so maybe this physical sickness is just what I needed. Last week I talked to my psych about lowering my Zoloft in an attempt to lose some weight, but the few days I tried lowering it from 200 to 150 last week I then felt like **** (mentally) the next day. But now, after no Zoloft or Abilify for three days and still feeling fine (mentally) I'm going to restart at 50 of Zoloft and 2 of Abilify. And we'll see what happens!!! Ok, off to do something productive. Maybe
Facebook Twitter Submit "Today is the day for... ?" to Digg Submit "Today is the day for... ?" to del.icio.us Submit "Today is the day for... ?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Today is the day for... ?" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 743 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks