ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > anonone
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Random Ideas Random things that are ideas
Old

Audio Journals

Posted 10-14-08 at 10:53 PM by anonone
I've begun keeping an audio journal, mainly because my hands are getting all ****ed up. It's very hard for me to audio journal rather than write out a journal, but maybe I should be practicing doing it audio style? In fact, that's just been promoted to a declairative statement.

I should be practicing keeping a journal audio style.

Yeah... So I don't know, I get off track, and forget to cover topics that I would have otherwise covered, and it takes longer, it's imposible...
Contributor
Posted in Random Ideas
Old

The next evolutionary step in forums

Posted 10-08-08 at 11:00 AM by anonone
It seems to me that we use forums to post questions to gather more info on a subject.

I think it would be an amazing feature to be able to design a single web page for the threads that you start. I’m not saying you should have to, but it would be something I would probably do (assuming there are no other threads on it w/ them).

The web page format would allow you to clearly put down the information you gathered in the best possible format for a reader who...
Contributor
Posted in Random Ideas