ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > eqdancer
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

"I'm really depressed"

Posted 04-09-10 at 12:58 AM by eqdancer
So I got a text tonight from the boy, the recent ex-boyfriend who I still like but I know that I should not be with, that said "I'm really depressed." What to make of this? I tried to get him to talk to me, but he wouldn't. I don't understand! Why can't life be simple? He has a possible drinking problem, a possible gambling problem, and I do not have time for a relationship, so what am I doing even thinking about trying things again?!? Bah. Maybe if I had some semblance of control over my ADD brain I would be able to manage my time in a way that I would have time for a relationship, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. And why is it that sometimes I can come off completely calm, cool, and collected but other times act all nervous and flustered and start rambling? I'm not talking with boys, I mean with people of importance, people who may possibly have a say in my academic future. Is this an ADD thing? My brain is going too damn fast to regulate anything at all?!? I need to sllooowwwww down!
Facebook Twitter Submit ""I'm really depressed"" to Digg Submit ""I'm really depressed"" to del.icio.us Submit ""I'm really depressed"" to StumbleUpon Submit ""I'm really depressed"" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 748 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks