ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Anna000
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

How mental are you....???????

Posted 09-11-08 at 05:55 PM by Anna000
The school.

How mental would they look in a world where everyone had ADHD?

How mental do I look in their world?
Check the looks, they are not doing much to hide those, those self important ladies sitting behind the office desk.

They have NO IDEA what an over reaction is. Tell me I'm over reacting. Mate if they had any idea how much I hold back.

And my son, my strong and courageous son who I have just left again to fend for himself in the classroom today.

This isn't right.
Facebook Twitter Submit "How mental are you....???????" to Digg Submit "How mental are you....???????" to del.icio.us Submit "How mental are you....???????" to StumbleUpon Submit "How mental are you....???????" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1862 Comments 4 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old

How mental are you....???????

This is a great example of turning a situation around in ones mind.

When I came home from the school I felt mental.

So mental in fact that I actively sought a way to source some medication for my mental problem.

I felt as though I had over reacted and embarassed myself.

So I cried a few tears, gee if they only knew what they can not see.
    Updated 09-11-08 at 09:00 PM by Anna000 (typing errors)
  2. Old
    Has anyone tried home schooling?

How difficult has this been on you as parents?

Do you feel that this exclusion creates more difference?
  3. Old
    The Dog Park.

Good people of the world go to the dog park.

The Light in the Darkness

While in the school office focussing on some rather disturbing people I see an angel. A woman whose son catches the bus in the morning with mine.

She shows me the latest newsletter and points to the bit where the buses are not runniing after Labour Weekend.

She does this with love and I see the light in her eyes.
  4. Old
    Well given success is defined in the struggle I should be brilliant by the time I've finished my time on this earth.

Get this.

I leave my bag, with personal writings sitting on the top of the inside of it, at school today when I pick up my son at lunchtime.

When I went to pick my son up at this time the teacher asked me if I've tried to get medication for myself.

She said if I was having a difficult day I should have left David at school for the whole day (I don't think so).

The office lady rings me at home this afternoon to tell me they have my bag; would've been nice if she'd left the tone out of her voice.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks