ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > ginniebean
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Things I've been working on.

Posted 07-01-09 at 02:41 AM by ginniebean
My home is now uncluttered and pretty darn tidy. AHHHHHHHH!!! ok, the bedroom hasn't been organized, I have to go thru a whole lot of clothing and give it away. I have given away probably half my stuff, mostly to my youngest son. It was wonderful to just get rid of it. The rest, I just put a sticky note on with the word free and put it on the main floor across from the elevator. It went fast as much of it was really nice, but really just taking up space.

I've been redecorating, and my balcony is full of lovely flowers.

I never thought I had a 'time' issue as I was rarely ever late for work. However, that was when I worked afternoons. I moved to a morning shift where I need to be awake at 6 to arrive at 7. Remembering to set the alarm clock cost me a few late mornings. My co-workers in every instance covered for me which meant a lot to me. In return I let them go early and a deals a deal. So, now I set my alarm, get my clothes ready for the morning, have my purse, keys and anything else I need ready to just grab and rush out the door.

I've had visitors several times lately and I enjoy having people in my home again.

I've realised that a regular day time schedule is truly pretty darn great. I like it, except that I'm a night owl. It has been great in theory to live a 'normal' life but the fact is I long for working afternoons again. I like my mornings, I like my slow way of doing things until I care to speed up. I've had to start taking sleeping pills, I only take half of the small dose prescribed because I am afraid of getting addicted. I'll continue that until I can make a different move within the company.

My next plan is getting some therapy for issues that pertain to adhd. I'm looking around for therapists who specialize, I'm not paying for someone incompetent.
Facebook Twitter Submit "Things I've been working on." to Digg Submit "Things I've been working on." to del.icio.us Submit "Things I've been working on." to StumbleUpon Submit "Things I've been working on." to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1104 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks