ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Country Girl
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

I need to just disappear

Posted 12-19-17 at 09:03 AM by Country Girl
Oh God, I don't know where to begin? I am having so much trouble with my husband understanding the way I work! We've been married almost 21 years, my ADD and Bipolar is getting worse. I can't do anything to suit him.
We bought a old farm house back in May, I'm still not finished with the painting! It was supposed to be done before we moved in. I just can not get motivated to do it. I've got the place decorated real nice. I'm proud of it. But, I don't allow anyone to go in the unfinished rooms. My husband wants to show everyone all of it! I think he does it just so he can embarrass me. I have ask him not to, he doesn't listen to me.
If anyone is reading this blog, I guess you can tell that I am using it to VENT‼️ I hope this is allowed
I so need someone to talk to! Is anyone here?
I have so many problems now! I need to paint the two bedrooms and the 20x40 bonus room. I need to cook dinner every night. I need to feed all the critters. I need to go grocery shopping. It's a never ending cycle. I bet there is 10 loads of laundry in the laundry room! ( it needs paint too!)
I think he is getting ready to get rid of me! What will I do then? I don't work. I'm disabled. And he doesn't believe that either! I have 4 herniated discs in my lower back, and 2in my neck. I've had a title knee replacement and need the other on done. Every joint in my body hurts. He doesn't believe that. He thinks I'm just getting lazy. I've ask him to go with me to my doctors, he won't.
Any advice?
Facebook Twitter Submit "I need to just disappear" to Digg Submit "I need to just disappear" to del.icio.us Submit "I need to just disappear" to StumbleUpon Submit "I need to just disappear" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1579 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks