ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Insight into the Positive Aspect of Negative Emotions

Posted 12-20-15 at 05:05 PM by meadd823
I know most of us prefer the feelings of love, light and generosity. Most know all too well that bad feelings are a part of life as are bad situations. Most healthy people avoid those who wallow in negativity and use adjectives to describe those who prefer to remain in the dark darker sides of spirituality. It can be just as unhealthy to refuse to see the dark side as it refusing to walk in the light. A normal day consist of both day and night and normal people walk in both light and darkness....
Super Meowaderator
Old

Some Things Never Change . . . . But I Do

Posted 02-10-15 at 04:46 AM by meadd823
It has been a long time sense I have been here and over the past year or two things have changed a great deal. The clinic interview yeah I remember, naturally did not get that job but it simply wasn't meant to be. I did not feel bad about it as the blog clearly states.

Last time I posted a blog entry I the market for a car that did not break down, preferably a used one with low mileage.

I bought my first new car about a week later, it had 12 miles. As of this writing...
Super Meowaderator
Old

Neurotypical Zombies, Myth Busters

Posted 04-26-14 at 03:16 PM by meadd823
Oh freak and frack I just read another thread about neurotypical zombies and a few others who so want to be non-ADD or what even thier paticulr problem is

I have several friends who are "neurotypical" - The first myth I wish to dispel is the notion they are zombies and any form or fashion. The second is that their life is "problem free".

Yeah they can stick to task they find boring as crap but they struggle with focusing on such tasks...
Super Meowaderator
Old

So This Is How the Other Side Lives

Posted 02-22-14 at 01:39 PM by meadd823
Most may think that the title means I am comparing non-ADDers to ADDers while this could be the distinction it really isn't one it is just a blurb that popped into my head a few minutes ago.

About this time last year maybe a bit further back I set about asking the universe to open up the opportunity for gainful employment - I did it with ritual and group the hole nine yards. It seemed forever and I knew action on my part was required so I set about learning the new fangled...
Super Meowaderator
Old

Some Where in the darkness

Posted 09-15-13 at 08:24 AM by meadd823
I had never set my eye upon this man before and more than likely when my shift is done I shall never again set my eyes upon him this side of existence. Such is a day in my life as it is and had been.

No hits of this man's life can be found in the bare walled room. I do not know if he has children, or a wife. No clue about his trade can be found nothing pointing to his passions his political stance religious belief s or lack there of

Al I have to go...
Super Meowaderator