ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Blanched Dubois
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

an ant was crawling on the monitor just now lol

Posted 01-25-14 at 08:15 AM by Blanched Dubois
I decided to look up the symbolism of ANTS as I do when I notice many times that i see the same creature - and it's amazing so this time I figured i'll do some research having come to acceptance in this deep grief cycle after the emotional storm and many other stages of shock etc etc

what I found matches up with what has been going on in my life and things I am working on. I thought I would share with you in case you have experienced this too and like me you thought an ant was just an ant.

Insects are progressive, and proactive – always adapting to the environment, and never letting little things like natural disasters get in their way of progress. When we get discouraged, we could all learn a thing or two from insect animal totem meanings. It’s their unsinkable nature that reminds us to keep moving forward for progress.

Native American Meaning -

Ant medicine calls to our attention patience, persistence and endurance. While I sat there and listened, I thought about my level of patience and the nature of the topic at hand. “Ant people” know that there is light at the end of the tunnel. It also says, “what is yours will come to you.” It tells you that with trust and patience, God will provide.

Chinese Meaning -

The Chinese identify the ant as “the righteious insect” and attribute orderliness, virtue, and patriotism to it; an alternate symbolism is subordination, especially that of the tireless and dutiful servant.

Islamic Meaning -

Islamic tradition honors the ant as the earthly teacher of Solomon, and an embodiment of wisdom.

Early Christian Meaning -

Go to the ant, O sluggard, and consider her ways. Proverbs 6:6

Possible Dream Meaning -

Carrying your own weight; strength; industrious. Also can symbolize annoyance, little things that bug you. Hard work, strict discipline, team work and conformity. Also conformity to society, a need to cooperate, a cult representing overwhelming obedience to a group. Possibly also something that bugs you or pesters you. It is very important to ask the question of what does the ant make you think of since the meaning can differ so widely from person to person. Compare the meanings to what is currently going on in your life, problem, what has been bothering you or what you have recently ask for help with.
Facebook Twitter Submit "an ant was crawling on the monitor just now lol" to Digg Submit "an ant was crawling on the monitor just now lol" to del.icio.us Submit "an ant was crawling on the monitor just now lol" to StumbleUpon Submit "an ant was crawling on the monitor just now lol" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4474 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks