ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Andrea715
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Wits end

Posted 06-26-14 at 01:14 PM by Andrea715
No treatment, losing my sight, 2 children, not enough money, rocky marriage, extremely depressed, mind raising, living in complete silence. Okay where do I start? Lately I have spent SO MUCH of my time in my own head that I NEED to unload. I haven't been on treatment for ADD for over a year due to the fact that I just had a baby and was nursing and couldn't find it in me to stop after repeated claims that I would. Well I have finally stopped and set up my appointment first thing next week. The problem that I also face is the fact that I have a new diagnoses of a degenerative eye condition that has substantially affected my vision here to date. There is some amount of peripheral and light vision lose and I don't know how the medication will affect the process. I was diagnosed while I was 8 months pregnant last November. A week before delivering. I have talked to a therapist once, missed my second appointment, two days later I got a letter in the mail stating that she resigned. The story of my life
Facebook Twitter Submit "Wits end" to Digg Submit "Wits end" to del.icio.us Submit "Wits end" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wits end" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3396 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks