ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

focalin makes my head feel like its being pushed through a vise why

Posted 12-19-08 at 02:41 PM by Dolfun2003
I took a Foclin about an hour ago and like I feel when I snort or smoke speed I am of higher energy . I also feel a qweezy like an un-comfortable push to focus. I am typing faster with less errors and multi tasking by finishing house work, dog wash, and psych for Ann.
Now its 30 minutes since i started this and my head is feeling squeezed. Maybe the dose is too great since I have been off them awhile. I'll try eating food. I am also sweating out my arm pit glands. but very clear in...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Thoughts of Love: Essence and Reflections

Posted 01-01-09 at 01:13 PM by Addr68 (Thoughts of Love: Essence and Reflections)
How do we view the essence of LOVE?
Why love and share that love?

* This Blog entry has a spirtual ouverture, if one be offended, please don't read any further...

In the Greek, there are several words for love. This can be looked up on the web. *This blog is not academic, rather a thought.

For me, how I choose to live my life with love in all its forms and meanings, can be sum up like this:

My Thoughts...

Because I know...
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Trial: 5HTP, Multivitmin, B Complex Vitamins, Fish Oil, L-Tyrosine

Posted 01-03-09 at 03:25 PM by ethanol
Today (January 3 2009) I took (at 9am) 100mg of 5-hydroxytryptophan and 100mg of L-Tyrosine. These two supplements are on top of the Fish Oil (1g 2x daily) and a multivitamin+ multi B-complex vitamin I take every day. For the next month I (or more) I will keep a log of results.

Methodology:
1g of Fish Oil (once at ~8am, another one gram at ~4pm), 1 dose of a multivitamin(~8am), 1 dose a B complex vitamin (~8am), 100mg 5HTP (8am, 4pm), 100mg L-Tyrosine(8am,4pm). The dosage of...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thank you is what love says

Posted 01-13-09 at 09:06 AM by Addr68 (Thoughts of Love: Essence and Reflections)
Updated 06-27-09 at 08:08 PM by Addr68
Thank you is what love says

Love is free. It is the essence of self, giving freely to another...unconditional, unrestrained.

Love is saying Thank you.

Thank you for sharing life.

Thank you for sharing this journey of life together.

Thank you for accepting me

Thank you for seeing me

Thank you for putting up with my.......

Thank you for your heart

Thank you for
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Ship Mates on the high Seas

Posted 01-17-09 at 01:13 AM by Addr68 (Thoughts of Love: Essence and Reflections)

Years ago, I delivered a sermon using an illustration of the Master looking upon his fleet of wooden masted ships and had a special cargo to be carried to a far off place; what ship was to carry his special cargo? Which ship was ready for service?.....

This blog entry is not a sermon, but rather a look at a deck hand refitting ships anchored in the harbor...This is his view...
Posted in Uncategorized