ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Intellectconnect Profile

Posted 06-17-10 at 05:59 PM by CrystalShiloh (Is There a Better Life For Me? A Blog By CrystalShiloh)
Updated 06-17-10 at 06:05 PM by CrystalShiloh (I am a perfectionist)
Headline:
Says the cheshire cat, "Mean what you say, and say what you mean."

It is absolutely crucial to me that my friends accept me as I am unconditionally and so I present an authentic self perception. That perception is not at all static; it is dynamic. I see myself as being in a constant state of becoming. It takes at least a lifetime. Nothing can be clear cut positive/negative. Everything contains the potentiation to be either; it is a matter of perception....
ADDvanced Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Solution to California's Financial Mess.

Posted 06-29-09 at 04:08 PM by johnatmls (Criminal Justice The Other Method of Treating ADD.)
The California Youth Authority is considered one of the most notorious, barbaric, forms of punishment in the United States. It is designed to make youthful offenders, criminals for life.

Drugs are readily available in all prisons for a price. Please tell me how it would be possible to keep drugs out of the United States with 10,000 plus miles of unprotected border, when we can not keep them out of any and all of our prison facilities. Over 70% of convicted prisoners are suffering...
Jr Member