ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Some Things Never Change . . . . But I Do

Posted 02-10-15 at 04:46 AM by meadd823
It has been a long time sense I have been here and over the past year or two things have changed a great deal. The clinic interview yeah I remember, naturally did not get that job but it simply wasn't meant to be. I did not feel bad about it as the blog clearly states.

Last time I posted a blog entry I the market for a car that did not break down, preferably a used one with low mileage.

I bought my first new car about a week later, it had 12 miles. As of this writing...
Super Meowaderator
Old

Slianhcnienin

Posted 09-16-14 at 01:57 PM by Louder Than Love (All Of This and So Much More)
Pyre dies
but a breath of you
Fills an empty soul
Cleansing every empty promise, replacing
the love that they once stole

If youíre drowning
Ill inhale all your fears
Lay down with me
Beneath the storms warm tears
Stay with me
Youíre safe from pain right here

Iíve never tasted
fervor so pure
A lust so sweet
This infinite allure
ADDvanced Forum Guru
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

school, my daughter

Posted 09-05-14 at 05:19 AM by zannie
I am relieved to say my 16 year old daughter is back at her previous highschool. She had a very rough adjustment to grade 9 a couple of years ago and she ended up having so much anxiety she was unable to go to school at all for several months.

Last year she went to an amazing program and although they only offered 3 credit courses. It was invaluable. She had group - where they discussed anxiety, depression as while as strategies. Also once a week they had yoga. And a remarkable...
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

blog

Posted 08-13-14 at 05:41 AM by zannie
I am saddened that Robin Williams reached a point that was so devastating that he chose to end his life. I hope that his family are not going to be too bothered by the press May they find the strength they need to get through this time.
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wits end

Posted 06-26-14 at 01:14 PM by Andrea715
No treatment, losing my sight, 2 children, not enough money, rocky marriage, extremely depressed, mind raising, living in complete silence. Okay where do I start? Lately I have spent SO MUCH of my time in my own head that I NEED to unload. I haven't been on treatment for ADD for over a year due to the fact that I just had a baby and was nursing and couldn't find it in me to stop after repeated claims that I would. Well I have finally stopped and set up my appointment first thing next week. The...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized