ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

I don't get it

Posted 02-05-08 at 01:25 AM by busyhermit
Ok, I'm one of those old people who doesn't even get the point of "texting". So what's blogging all about? Is there any difference between that and a journal?

"Throw me a bone here, people!"
ADDvanced Forum Guru
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Running and ADHD presentation

Posted 02-05-08 at 01:05 AM by Ian
Updated 02-05-08 at 01:16 AM by Ian
I'm having a tough time believing that reducing my runs from four to three times a week and turning two of the three into more instense runs has demanded so much more out of my quads. I was supposed to run on Saturday, but was just too short of sleep to muster it. I ran on Sunday and logged four miles with the middle two at tempo pace. I was tired today, but ran a slow three miles anyway. I look pale. Life is just busy, that's it, that's all, that's everything.

I'm getting some...
Ian
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
Posted in journal
Old

I guess I'll blog from time to time.

Posted 02-04-08 at 11:08 PM by arkyle
I didn't continue with the journal thing since I'm just writing about my rants on a notebook I carry around. That way I don't forget them XD.
I've never blogged before but this should be interesting.
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The ADDForums Blogging System is now Opened

Posted 02-04-08 at 08:09 PM by David
I decided to go ahead and purchase the vBulletin Blog addition for use here at ADDF. This is still an early incarnation of the system so hopefully there will be many more features to come that will be useful to everyone who would like to have their own Blogs.

Enjoy! And if you have any questions, please post them in the Site Suggestions area as my activity here is sporadic and I would hate for anyone to ask a question or make a comment and it be overlooked.

Thanks!...
Jumping.. In slow motion
Posted in Uncategorized