ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

what was lost was found

Posted 08-05-09 at 04:23 AM by pADDyjay
I thought I lost a precious friend...tears were a part of the day when I thought of
his missing presence in my life.
now the space that was his is not empty anymore....he filled it and more today...

tears are happy ones now...the precious friend heard my sadness and replaced it with joy ...it just took two words

my two words for a friend are thank-you
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

soloution

Posted 12-21-08 at 10:25 AM by pADDyjay
talked to doc
med change
d/c adderrall
started Ritalin IR 20mgx4
plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is
fast in fast out
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

bouncing work shifts=bouncing brain???

Posted 11-06-08 at 11:12 AM by pADDyjay
today Im working 3-11.tomorrow 7-3 then2 more 3-11s then 7-3 then off for 2 days /I think Im too old for this It seems worses now that Im on adderall, but I was at 80mg ritalin and doc said wt 120
could not increase so switch to adderall/20 x3/ this seems to stay in my system longer but liked the way ritalin was fast in fast out so when I got home from work I could
unwind and go to bed get ready for next shift/ I need a full time job so shift work a must but whew Im too...
Posted in Uncategorized