ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

an ant was crawling on the monitor just now lol

Posted 01-25-14 at 08:15 AM by Blanched Dubois
I decided to look up the symbolism of ANTS as I do when I notice many times that i see the same creature - and it's amazing so this time I figured i'll do some research having come to acceptance in this deep grief cycle after the emotional storm and many other stages of shock etc etc

what I found matches up with what has been going on in my life and things I am working on. I thought I would share with you in case you have experienced this too and like me you thought an ant was just...
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dance to Heal the Earth by Dee Smith

Posted 12-28-13 at 11:38 PM by Blanched Dubois
Dance to Heal the Earth
by Dee Smith

Whenever you dance, wherever you dance, dance to heal the earth!

Dancing is power. Dancing is prayer. Some say that all is dance. Maybe. Now there's a big dance coming, a dance to heal the earth. If you're reading this, you're probably part of it. You take part whenever you do whatever you do to help heal the earth. When you recycle. When you choose to show love, to fight...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

oh yes i did

Posted 12-07-13 at 08:08 PM by Blanched Dubois
“If you have yet to be called an incorrigable, defiant woman,
don't worry, there is still time”
― Clarissa Pinkola Estés
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

to love yerself u gotta forgive yourself

Posted 12-07-13 at 08:00 PM by Blanched Dubois
“There is probably no better or more reliable measure of whether a woman has spent time in ugly duckling status at some point or all throughout her life than her inability to digest a sincere compliment. Although it could be a matter of modesty, or could be attributed to shyness- although too many serious wounds are carelessly written off as "nothing but shyness"- more often a compliment is stuttered around about because it sets up an automatic and unpleasant dialogue in the woman's mind....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

i'm not stoned and stupid - just stupid kinda at times

Posted 12-07-13 at 07:52 PM by Blanched Dubois
“Be wild; that is how to clear the river. The river does not flow in polluted, we manage that. The river does not dry up, we block it. If we want to allow it its freedom, we have to allow our ideational lives to be let loose, to stream, letting anything come, initially censoring nothing. That is creative life. It is made up of divine paradox. To create one must be willing to be stone stupid, to sit upon a throne on top of a ******* and spill rubies from one’s mouth. Then the river will flow, then...
Posted in Uncategorized