ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > A Daily Delftenaar
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

My thoughts and experiences in Delft.
It's just life, so don't worry.
Rate this Entry

Gone and Back again

Posted 11-07-11 at 12:07 PM by diced
So. Finally he finds the time to log on to the forum again.
What has he been doing in the mean time?
I guess he hasn't been around here for a month or two. Ignoring all the reminders flooding his e-mail box, but never really forgetting the friendly people here.
He's been waiting and waiting for easier times.

Why wait? Wait for what, I hear you think. People who wait are always too late. And there will never be easier times. Times are as difficult as you make yourself believe. There's always somebody having a more difficult time than you (according to your own standards even).
... in general I'd say you should n't wait for easier times, but in this case he's been waiting for times easier on his agenda.

So what has been filling this guy's agenda for two months?

Well one of the things is he's moved. And settling in, getting into a routine took a bit longer than expected. (His desktop computer isn't even connected yet)
Living together with a cat and a new room-mate tends to demand a change in habits.

Then, there's the studying. This is his main goal of his professional life at the moment. Finishing his masters degree in Mechanical Engineering. Not an easy feat for somebody who has ADD.
Then there's the ADD. He's been struggling with the meds, and it puts extra strain on him. So he's trying a new approach (together with the doc, of course).
Then there's the sailing vacation he took. The second one actually. One was still in summer time, the other was just last week actually. Gone from civilisation, clearing his head.

Well that's the short version
Now.. he's almost late for judo class ... so gotta go!
Facebook Twitter Submit "Gone and Back again" to Digg Submit "Gone and Back again" to del.icio.us Submit "Gone and Back again" to StumbleUpon Submit "Gone and Back again" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2341 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks