ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > houts
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

MP3 Online Storage Website

Posted 07-12-08 at 04:37 PM by houts
[Posted from my blog: http://houtsvideo.blogspot.com/]

It took me a few years to admit to my 'nerdiness'. It only came to full realization when I found myself getting engulfed in my own words as I spurted out to my wife's in-laws about the new Iphone.
It is certain that the only person who cared about what was being said was myself.
No one else. Sad, huh?

Well, that won't stop me! Hell no!

So, I found a few great websites...
[Oh, no, here he goes again...]
Check out my links to the right. You may have to scroll to find it. It's under Technology links.

The first one is: MP3Tunes.com

It's an free (unless you want more storage) online music storage and music player.
You sign-up for your free account and you are provided with 5 GB of space to upload your music to this site. The best part is their integrated software. You can download a program to your computer and it will search a folder(s) for music and start to upload it to the site.

From there you can visit the site and play your songs, with your cover work being displayed, through the site! No downloading to do this.

You may be asking yourself why this is useful?

Considering being at your friends house and you want him to have your favorite song. Now you can!
Or, you can play it for him on the website. No need for an ipod to haul around. Online storage is the next big step when it comes to the internet. Soon you will find that you'll be using files online instead of your computer, and backing up all your data there as well. Give this a try.
Facebook Twitter Submit "MP3 Online Storage Website" to Digg Submit "MP3 Online Storage Website" to del.icio.us Submit "MP3 Online Storage Website" to StumbleUpon Submit "MP3 Online Storage Website" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1070 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks