ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > houts
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Can't sleep...argh!

Posted 07-12-08 at 04:39 PM by houts
[Posted from my blog: http://houtsvideo.blogspot.com/]

I'm fighting the sleeping monster. Almost 4 A.M. in the morning and yet my brain won't take a nap. I've tried laying down but to no avail....

I wonder if it a subconscious problem that is residing in my stomach?
I could be....

Well, I do have a confession, something I've been trying to avoid saying needless to vocalize.

I've been unemployed for 4 months and starting to get a bit scared.

The job market isn't great. It's been exasperating to find a job that I want. And I'm not being picky, but I am patient to find something I like. That is very important to me. The pay could be low as long as I can pay the bills and somewhat enjoy what I'm doing. With finishing up my graduate school within site, I look toward that as a safety net. Yet, there is nothing right now saving me from my fall....

Maybe that is why I am still awake. Who knows.
Facebook Twitter Submit "Can't sleep...argh!" to Digg Submit "Can't sleep...argh!" to del.icio.us Submit "Can't sleep...argh!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Can't sleep...argh!" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1108 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks