ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > houts
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Sleep, Concert, & Smoking- Oh My!

Posted 08-27-08 at 04:09 PM by houts
Please forgive the disorganized writing...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've increased my routine of cigar-beer recently. Well, moreso the cigars than the beers. But those finely tuned cylinders entice my dancing eyes like a child on Christmas day. A met someone who actually sells cigars through a local business and got a special discount. Now I have options from Romeos to Montes.
Unfortunately my wife has been unappreciative of my new hobby and I do not blame her. Or should she be fine with these activities? Nah. Time to cut down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sleeping has been a weaving car of uncertainities, never knowing where it will go. A rollercoaster that I want off. You get the point. As I've said before, a lot has to do with creating a pattern. This has been broken. I have no one to blame but my frustration with job searching and a lack of manlihood. In which has been surprising since I do not have any 'manly' sterotypical attributes. I would be codemmed by those 'manly' tools as more of a 'metrosexual. Whatever the hell that may mean.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife and I went to a concert last night featuring Sheryl Crow and James Blunt. I was surprised at the amount of people there-very few. There was noone near us for three isles. Don't get me wrong, it was nice to have our own section. Aren't there any fans of these two great musicians? James sounds so much better in concert than on his album.

http://houtsvideo.blogspot.com
Facebook Twitter Submit "Sleep, Concert, & Smoking- Oh My!" to Digg Submit "Sleep, Concert, & Smoking- Oh My!" to del.icio.us Submit "Sleep, Concert, & Smoking- Oh My!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sleep, Concert, & Smoking- Oh My!" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2018 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks