ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Brainwarp9
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Chapter four

Posted 03-20-11 at 09:29 PM by Brainwarp9
Yeah.

I'm starting to realy like blogging. I can shout at the world and it doesn't get mad. I just hope nobody I actualy know ever finds my blog.

So recently ive been feeling even more depressed than I already always do. It's been bugging me how I spent my march break. I pretty much woke up without sleeping in every day and played computer(elder scrolls IV: oblivion) for about three hours. Then I sit around for a little while then have lunch. Then I either watch tv or go pick my brother up from downtown then watch tv. That's it. My whole day. It was great because for once in a Holliday I got to do nothing. My parents usualy sign me up for day camps and stuff. I had a blast doing nothing but now that march break is over I feel terrible. I miss back when I would go to my cousins sugar bush or do a day camp or spend time with my family. It makes me very sad. I even got off the computer early tonite to go watch tv with my parents but they told me I had to get to bed early so I didn't get to sit with them. Its those silly little things that really hurt me...

... I can't stop thinking of august 8 2010. I was at camp queen Elizabeth for two weeks at lake Erie. My cabin was out on trip and it was just after dinner, the sun was just starting to set and the lake was absolutely still, there weren't any people other than my cabin for miles and miles. I was sitting alone on the island when one kid (the sorta kid you can tell is a "cool" kid when he's at home) walked up to me and said some of them were going swimming and asked if I wanted to come. This REALLY surprised me, this sort of thing doesn't happen to me. I said: really? Like, me? And he just said: yeah your cool, fun, and your hilarious now come on!
That was the best two weeks I've spent in a while. I've realy never felt better than I did at that moment in a long time.

IV never told anyone about that before... Your complete strangers, why am I telling you? Oh yeah, because nobody ever reads this.
Facebook Twitter Submit "Chapter four" to Digg Submit "Chapter four" to del.icio.us Submit "Chapter four" to StumbleUpon Submit "Chapter four" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1055 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks