ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

haven't been here for some time.

Posted 02-23-17 at 05:49 PM by zannie
Haven't been here for a while. Missing it lately. I have been having difficultly taking vyvanse cause I tend to forget to take it in the morning and i end up not taking it at all as it is too late in the day. I can't sleep if i take it past 2 or 3 in the afternoon

My daughter is doing well and should finish school this year. I will be great for both of us. Don't know how much longer she will be at home. I am grateful for her prescene now.
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It really isn't all my fault.

Posted 01-13-17 at 02:27 AM by ginniebean
I was reading up a bit on adhd today again and I have for many years. It's funny how you can think you know quite a bit and then, you read something in a new way.

Today I read about lack of empathy/hyper-empathy as a failure of regulation. I have seen the problems in my life and have blamed myself for them so long even knowing about adhd.

While I read this I thought, "it really isn't all my fault" as if I had never had this thought before. This sort of watershed...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Some of my random artwork - Airbrush & doodles

Posted 06-30-16 at 06:15 PM by Kayyluhh74
Here's just some of my random artwork I've made. I forgot one other airbrush so I'll add that one on here in a bit!
You guys are more than welcome to post the art you've made. I'd love to see some!

Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Addiction/Abuse

Posted 06-29-16 at 08:40 PM by Kayyluhh74
I have a very addictive personality & I have had some problems in the past. I've waisted a lot my life experimenting with different drugs. I never really had a drug of choice - just whatever I could get my hands on at the time. Until I found cocaine. I thought I was invincible, huge ego booster, I got things done. To me, it was the magical drug that fixed everything. I've damaged friendships, relationships with family, quit going to college, lost money & lost myself in the process. I knew...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Statement on my medical Registration as of 14 Feb 2016

Posted 02-13-16 at 04:37 PM by Kunga Dorji (ADHD - an alternate view)
Updated 02-13-16 at 06:17 PM by namazu (ADDF guidelines prohibit sharing identifying information.)
Dear all,

Here is my blog:
https://atlassubluxation.wordpress.com/

I direct your attention to the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Authority page covering my medical registration:
All of you should by now be aware that my licence to practice has been suspended by the Victorian Medical Board.

http://www.ahpra.gov.au/Registration...titioners.aspx

and

http://www.ahpra.gov.au/Registration...titioners.aspx...
Posted in Uncategorized