ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Adventures In MellyLand
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

A journal of my acheivements, goals and struggles of being a parent with ADD of an ADHD child along with a homemaker and wife. People take such things as organization and completion of normal daily tasks for granted when those who are struggling just want the simple things life has to offer us each day.
My Myspace
Rate this Entry

Ups N' Downs...hate starting new meds ;-(

Posted 09-29-08 at 06:08 PM by Veggymel
Well, last night I posted in the forums about how happy I was with last weeks results and hardly having any side effects from the Adderall script. That was short lived lol! I had a rough day today, just had some more noticeable side effects. I took my meds and kinda was in a "blah" mood to start. About 3 to 4 hours afterward while I was setting up a new playlist on myspace I just kinda zoned out for almost 3 hours..and kinda just checked out. Afterwards got a lil shakey and stuff. I know my body has to get used to the meds so I am giving it some time and staying positive. I dont really feel like writing much today so ....cya laters ;-)
Facebook Twitter Submit "Ups N' Downs...hate starting new meds ;-(" to Digg Submit "Ups N' Downs...hate starting new meds ;-(" to del.icio.us Submit "Ups N' Downs...hate starting new meds ;-(" to StumbleUpon Submit "Ups N' Downs...hate starting new meds ;-(" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2029 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks