ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Uneek1
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Woo-hoo! Kicking butt!

Posted 07-23-08 at 08:17 PM by Uneek1
A month (or less) I wrote about my job and how I've been a bit slow. My error rate has been slowly slowing down since I started this position but still not the greatest. And my speed wasn't the greatest because I was a little slow. WELL! Since July 1st, I've been doing maybe double what I've been doing AND I've only had 2 (yes, only 2!!!!) errors so far in July!!! One was a deconverted bank (don't ask. Kinda confusing to me too) and the other one I wasn't totally sure what I did. Probably a stupid thing. But I'm not worried about it. I'm doing a LOT better than I expected! I KNEW I could do it but I didn't know I was gonna be THIS good!!!! My June scores were a lot better but still not great. Wait till my July scores!!! Woo-hoo!!!!

I think I've had too much coffee today. LOL. I'm in a good mood. Now if only my food will cool down so I could eat it. Why do I have to put it in the microwave for 6 and a half minutes (Claim Jumper brand) then let it sit forever to cool it back down? Then I have to chow down because it's taken that long!
Facebook Twitter Submit "Woo-hoo!  Kicking butt!" to Digg Submit "Woo-hoo!  Kicking butt!" to del.icio.us Submit "Woo-hoo!  Kicking butt!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Woo-hoo!  Kicking butt!" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 998 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    What a good day I had! Just thought I'd share....and interesting too. On my first break the news was on the breakroom TV. Then I noticed who they were talking about. It was a frequent customer at Wal-Mart! Without gossiping about what the story about, let's just say I wasn't surprised. Lol. That was interesting.

Then, after my last break.....trying to figure out how to word it without going into details. I had to keep calling a certain division of a company. They have maybe 9 people working during my shift. I actually started writing down their names. Lol. Some days I call them more than others but today was kinda crazy. I had too much fun and was really joking around with them. The circumstances weren't good but it could've been a lot worse. I wonder what they look like, how old they are, etc. Darn ADD....I get crushes on people I talk to on the phone! This one guy, I told him I'd probably call him back in a few moments. (I never know who I'd get when I call each time). Sure enough, I called and he answered. Before I said anything, he said, "Tara?". That was funny. And my last call before I had to go home (that's the first time I said "had to go home"!), I was talking with a lady and I told her to tell everyone goodnight for me. So I heard her announce to the room, "Tara says goodnight!". That's just such a cool feeling....

Went to Wal-Mart afterwards because my husband wanted me to pick up some meat. I didn't want to go but oh well. Told a few people about the Cat Lady (well, there's a hint on the news story! Lol), and was needing a (gentlemen, cover your ears...er, eyes please) new bra. I found one with, well, a better size!!! That's the first time I saw that size at Wal-Mart!!! (ok, you can uncover your eyes please) I asked a sales associate to let me try it on and when she was walking towards the dressing room, I saw some jeans. So I tried on some jeans too. They fit!! Showcased my butt nicely. (I don't care much for my body but I think my butt's the best part) And the bra fit too! So I had a good day there.

On the way home, I heard Surrender by Cheap Trick on the radio. Reminds me of Guitar Hero. I was pretty good on that song!!! (well, the lowest stage possible only. Lol.) So that had good memories. Plus when I was friends with a band, they played that song at clubs. "Got my SCEPTER records out...." I want Guitar Hero without buying a game system!!!!

Anyway..Let's see if anyone left me any messages or commented on anything on my MySpace space....Nope. Oh well.....Still had a good day anyway!

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks