ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Juliak
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

MOUSSE and "bloggy"

Posted 09-12-08 at 09:26 PM by Juliak
Hello to anyone whos reading this!
so, to get on topic, todays word of the day is SCARY, i think. okay, my bad, its not. todays word is MOUSSE. like in chocolate mousse. yummmmmm! thats what im craving right now. that and my brownies. (my brownines have extra chocolate chips and sprinkles mixed in and sprinkles on top.) so... to get nack on topic...
MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE.
there, thats todays word. yummmmm. i should make some. mmmmmm.

okay, so, lets see... um... me? at a loss for words? no way! ok, let me think... i know!! how about i make this a bloggy blog. he he thats a funny word- "bloggy" he he. and you know what that means...
bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy bloggy .
it is funny. any ways...
i said and i quote...
"okay, so, lets see... um... me? at a loss for words? no way! ok, let me think... i know!! how about i make this a bloggy blog. "
so, i just got promoted to president of my head. im not sure who was president of my head before me, but oh well. was that bloggyish? ok, that was stupid. so, i just tiped in the title of this blog and i had an idea.
so, once upon a time there was a thing named bloggy. he lived in a mushroom that was yellow with purple polka dots. nearby, lived a thing called MOUSSE and she lived in a large dead tree stump. it had a lot of green moss with blue stripes on it. the stripes were blue worms. MOUSSE had used up all of her chocolate and she needed some more so, she started heading to the store. on her way, she passed bloggy's house. bloggy was out side. by accident, she tripped over him...
ok im too bored to write any more. if anyone feels like writing any more, id love to read it.
so.....
um....
lets move on with todays lessons...

lessons for today:
1.todays word could've been scary but i didn't feel like it
2. i don't like the word scary
3. todays word is MOUSSE
4. im craving my brownies and chocolate mousse
5. my brownies have chocolate chips and sprinkles mixed in with sprinkles on top.
6.i want to make some mousse
7. i almost was at a loss for words
8. bloggy is a funny word
9. i typed the title in halfway through writing this
10. i wrote a story
11. you can finish the story (please do)
12. these are todays lessons.

yep, so, thanks for reading and, read my other blog entries because they're just as stupid and weird as this is.

[insert happy face]-julia

happy smile day and [+ 10,000 smileys!]
Facebook Twitter Submit "MOUSSE and "bloggy"" to Digg Submit "MOUSSE and "bloggy"" to del.icio.us Submit "MOUSSE and "bloggy"" to StumbleUpon Submit "MOUSSE and "bloggy"" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1393 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks