ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > The Unbearable Heaviness of Being
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Ramblings from a very disturbed mind
Rate this Entry

Bad mummy. Very bad mummy.

Posted 04-16-08 at 09:48 AM by Ethereal
I went to the vet first thing this morning,and Chanel was in worse shape than I'd thought, she was commited to the intensive care unit and force-fed liquids, medicine and other nutrients intravenoust (is that even a word? I just took a chance an translated directly from Norwegian). I was sent home, and now, 9 hours later, they told me she'd have to stay there overnight. They assured me I hadn't done anything wrong, but I feel so guilty, I should have realized how bad it was before, even though she seemed better. She's lost almost 20% of her body weight, the poor thing, she looks a bit like Nicole Richie, only with a better hairdo.

How could I have let it get this far? I did listen to the vets, but I should have known. Aren't mummys supposed to just know?
Facebook Twitter Submit "Bad mummy. Very bad mummy." to Digg Submit "Bad mummy. Very bad mummy." to del.icio.us Submit "Bad mummy. Very bad mummy." to StumbleUpon Submit "Bad mummy. Very bad mummy." to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2088 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    Good to see you still have your sense of humour through all this. "she looks a bit like Nicole Richie, only with a better hairdo."

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks