ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Working at Greenberg Smoked Turkeys...

Posted 10-30-08 at 12:27 PM by DotwithADD
I love working here at Greenberg Smoked Turkeys.. It's my 5th season working here. Still having trouble getting up, even though I might go to bed earlier at night. But, I somehow make it to work every day. Not much work today, but when there is I love it (sometimes). I'm in the office department and help with proofreading and correcting orders (customers, recipients, companies, etc.).

But, it will get busier later in November and especially right before Christmas.
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Still not too late... hope I'll go to bed earlier..

Posted 07-18-08 at 01:49 AM by DotwithADD
this time.. but that doesn't mean I'll be able to sleep...

Need some earplugs, real bad

Maybe someday, when I start working and make MY OWN money..
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am so addicted to the computer.... or maybe

Posted 07-08-08 at 12:36 AM by DotwithADD
it's because I can find so much more fun and interesting things to do on the internet.. and the computer.

It's 11:33 p.m. I would like to go to bed earlier (than usual) tonight, but can't promise anything. I have tons of housework to do, but don't want to... but I know I have to.

Still not sleepy though... but, I know I'm not the only one with this problem... so I'll quit complaining. I'm am NOT to be pitied... Otherwise, it's been a great day!!!
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized