ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > murphy40
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Unsure

Posted 04-08-08 at 04:56 PM by murphy40
Whether I'm blogging now, or 'posting' to my blog. Newbie is confused.
Either way, I am glad other member have it figured out so I can read theirs and respond with ease. I'm sure I'll figure it out soon enough.
Been thinking out of the box all day. Out of the triangle, vortex, rectangle...you name it. Chat room is cool. Check it out. And, thank goodness for friends of mine who have great patience with my brain jumping around like a ping pong ball. In a few hours, as usually, I will have a creative epiphany of sorts and feel like I'm back.
Not to say anything, but there's more add talk on the forums. The blogs are so personal it makes me nervous to submit one, less I be judged. Just a first impression I'm getting. Newbie will continue to try though.

thx
Facebook Twitter Submit "Unsure" to Digg Submit "Unsure" to del.icio.us Submit "Unsure" to StumbleUpon Submit "Unsure" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1043 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    Not everyone is a giant wimp like me. Blog away hon! blog away!!!

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks