ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > The Unbearable Heaviness of Being
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Ramblings from a very disturbed mind
Rate this Entry

Broder Daniel said it better than me

Posted 04-26-08 at 05:14 PM by Ethereal
Broder Daniel-I'll be gone

I won't last long
soon I'll be gone
I won't last long
soon I'll be gone

it's all the same to me
there's nothing to see
it's all the same to me

I feel so weak
I won't last long
I feel so weak
weak in the world

it's all the same to me
there's nothing to see
it's all the same to me
I'm not made to last
I'm not made to last
I will soon be gone
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

I won't last long
soon I'll be gone
I won't last long

I'll be gone

there's nothing for me to be
what will happen to me
what will happen to me
although I'll soon be gone
I'll still think of you
oh I'll think of you
and I will soon be gone
Facebook Twitter Submit "Broder Daniel said it better than me" to Digg Submit "Broder Daniel said it better than me" to del.icio.us Submit "Broder Daniel said it better than me" to StumbleUpon Submit "Broder Daniel said it better than me" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3057 Comments 3 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old
    If that's how you are feeling inside...it kinda worries me! Are you eating? Do you need to talk to someone?....I mean...not necessarily me....or me...but someone....anyone. Just let it out. Don't let it break you. You are stronger and smarter than whatever it is. OK? OK.
  2. Old
    I feel like this now, I just broke down last night, I just feel so sad, like I'm not meant for this world, like I have no future. And I don't really have anyone to talk to, I don't even have a shrink now. And I'm scared of talking to my friends, I don't want to them to get scared, thinking I'm too much to handle. I just don't know what to do.
  3. Old
    It's going to be ok. If they are real friends...you won't be too much to handle. You can always PM me if you want to just vent it out...hang in there..

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks