ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > murphy40
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

excuse my absence from forum

Posted 05-10-08 at 10:40 PM by murphy40
i've been trying for 3 days to remember my password on here. it use to be clockwork to type it in. then, poof!!! gone.

so, i obviously remembered it tonight and the other night, but forgot it again tonight. believe it or not i am skilled at writing. once i have a venue, i'm cool. remembering the other stuff not in the aricle or story is a different ball game.

so, not ignoring my comments to my blogs or such. thanx
Facebook Twitter Submit "excuse my absence from forum" to Digg Submit "excuse my absence from forum" to del.icio.us Submit "excuse my absence from forum" to StumbleUpon Submit "excuse my absence from forum" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2406 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    lol..all good. it happens!
    i forgot my password to my hotmail adress once..it took me like a week to remember the answer to the question thing they have..for if you forget your password..lol..

its good to have you back
  2. Old
    I hate it when that happens - and it has happened to me to. Glad you remembered it - I find there are times if I do not over think it I can and do remember it then there are those times when I have to do the "forgot pass word" thingie

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks