ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > murphy40
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Lost Keys Found

Posted 05-11-08 at 04:08 PM by murphy40
Lost my keys with auto car starter since March. Found them today. Made my kids use this foam fort building thing that had been in entry way since March. Low and Behold....the precious keys.

I did have another set. But starting my car from my 2nd floor window was so nice. I'm back in business. Being productive and creative with clutter helped me. I was just thinking about them again today.

So happy. Now if I could not be bored. Making a quilt for daughter, made banana bread, blueberry muffins, cleaned bathrooms, floors, and did laundry. Ahhhh...
Facebook Twitter Submit "Lost Keys Found" to Digg Submit "Lost Keys Found" to del.icio.us Submit "Lost Keys Found" to StumbleUpon Submit "Lost Keys Found" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2544 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    Lost keys, eh? I was looking for mine this Monday morning - not in any of my usual places. Took some rubbish out to my bin and found them, no, not in the bin, in the car door lock where I had left them last friday. Phew, that was close. Loads of people must have walked past and not touched them. I mean, who'd want a twenty year old Porsche anyway

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks