ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > murphy40
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

hyperfocusing coping

Posted 04-30-08 at 07:17 PM by murphy40
i just went on vacation with no computer two kids and a boyfriend who talks incessantly about things in order he must, will or should do.

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! staring at trees, a chair, crossword puzzles and anything to keep my heart from racing was the cure. i've missed being on here. it is so hard to be away with all these ideas and brainstorms but not able to act on them.

in fact, i just got back from the airport. my 9yr old with ADD left her backpack at the baggage claim and she is at her dad's. so....i must run out again in rush hour traffic to retrieve a lost item. it's the norm. i'm tired. wish someone was chatting.

mincan/. you hang in there
Facebook Twitter Submit "hyperfocusing coping" to Digg Submit "hyperfocusing coping" to del.icio.us Submit "hyperfocusing coping" to StumbleUpon Submit "hyperfocusing coping" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2622 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    Rarrh, I hope you had a fun holiday!
    You get that lost item back alright?
  2. Old
    When I go on hoildays I find it helpful to go for at least a week to places in the countryside where there is alot of nature.

Then I plan to do mostly nothing while Im away.

And then time just flies and I feel better.

I can relate to what your saying!

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks