ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

OOOooooooOOO

Posted 09-25-08 at 07:09 AM by Dciv
OOOOooooOOO a blooooog. It's like coming into a brand new empty apartment. WOW look at the walls. The color is like those purple candies my dad had in his night stand. (Yes, when I was a kid I would scavenge for candy everywhere.) Wow…I don’t know what to do.

It’s like fine china. I don’t want to mess it all up.
Mom: “don’t use the china dishes, that’s for guests.”
Me: “ Mother!, I beg to differ! But I would like to eat cereal in style.” (I talked like...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Can't confirm but many patterns

Posted 09-24-08 at 02:42 PM by golfslam
Hello everyone I joined the board to get some insight on ADHD. A little about me. I am 41 never married male. It took me 14 years off and on in college to get my degree and this included many trips to the campuses of 4 schools where I'd sit in the car instead of attending class. It goes without saying that I dropped alot of classes and money. I have had 1 serious relatiosnship up until this point that failed. Now I am afraid 2. I have always had trouble concentrating, boredom, fidgeting, studying,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why can't I process computers?

Posted 09-24-08 at 06:30 AM by Anna000
Why do some with ADHD appear to be gifted in there knowledge of computers and the area of computers in terms of hardware/software tends to be one of my more frustrating struggles??

I seem to reflect the computer buffs on the flipside.

What is this?
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What am I doing wrong!?

Posted 09-24-08 at 01:54 AM by RGarcia
I am looking for answers....

I am new to this site so I hope I am asking for advise the correct way.

Wow had no idea I put this much down. Hope you have time.

Ok a little about me,

I am 31 yrs of age, as a child I enjoyed playing sports mainly soccer which I played till roughly the age of 8 or 9. I was told I was very good at my position (Golalie). Just like many things working up to that age soccer just dropped from my life without any thought...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Getting Started

Posted 09-23-08 at 07:11 PM by Shannon76
Well I'm just getting started learning and understanding this ADD stuff. I went out and got "Delivered from Distraction", "Adult AD/HD" and "Attention Deficit Disorder in Adults". Funny how I got 3 books but I'm sure you all know how it is to pick something up to read get bored at some point and then pick up something else.

That's a big problem for me, finishing what I start. I hate that. Then the procrastination is the next biggie. Next thing I...
Posted in Uncategorized