ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > SuperChan
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

I did it!!

Posted 07-16-08 at 03:13 PM by SuperChan
I am so excited.

My last quarter of school was such a challenge. I was starting new meds and they were really affecting my ability to focus on my schoolwork. I went through everything to finally get my hands on something to help me focus, only to get it after my classes had ended. I had such a difficulty, that I really thought I had just failed out of my classes and would not graduate.

Well..... yesterday, I got a letter from my college! And I GRADUATED!!!! I am so excited that I just needed to share.

I did it while I was raising an Autistic ADHD son and battling my own bipolar disorder!! I hope that anyone out there struggling with their disorder and school keeps faith and chugs away at it, because eventually it will pay off. Hard work, but well worth it.
Facebook Twitter Submit "I did it!!" to Digg Submit "I did it!!" to del.icio.us Submit "I did it!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I did it!!" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3081 Comments 5 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old
    You also had a lot of personal challenges during that time period. You did amazing, I am really proud that you were able to pull it off and get your degree!!
  2. Old
    Yay!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! (My son and the KoolAid man is givin' ya high fives here)
  3. Old
    Thank you both!

You rock Uneek's son and Kool-aid man
  4. Old
    Congrats. School alone can bet tough, add on bipolar and a child makes it alot harder.
  5. Old
    congrats.....U deserve it and I wish you well

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks