ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > SuperChan
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

My face is so red right now

Posted 03-05-08 at 04:15 PM by SuperChan
I just started the combination of Abilify and Lamictal a couple of days ago. I have been doing ok, except my heart feels like it is constantly racing.

Since I work for a fire district, I thought I would have one of my co-workers check my pulse and blood pressure, considering I have never been on these meds before. Suddenly I find myself in the back of the Medic unit hooked up to an EKG machine with a ton of fire-fighters, that I personally know, hanging out to see how I am doing.

It ended up being just an elevated pulse and slightly high BP. The EKG looked ok, so I chose to stay at work. But now I am so emberased to even look at them or talk to them.
Facebook Twitter Submit "My face is so red right now" to Digg Submit "My face is so red right now" to del.icio.us Submit "My face is so red right now" to StumbleUpon Submit "My face is so red right now" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2224 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    superchan
    i sent you an email. i like your blog. it made my day.
  2. Old
    Man! If I had a nickel for every time I got embarassed....sheesh. Actually this exact thing happened to me. I have MVP induced tachycardia. I just have to take 1 little pill to slow my heartrate because my Adderrall sped it up tp like 120-130 resting. It helped alot. you might want to ask about it.

If this doesnt help your embarassment.....I have a million that are truly horrible!

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks