ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Is there more?

Posted 04-28-08 at 02:29 PM by SuperChan
I have been employed happily for two years. Recently my BPII has been acting up and I am having a difficult time at work. To top it off there are things happening in the office that just seem wrong, and I can't say or do anything about them. So, I am thinking of moving on. However, I really want to have a "career" not just move when things seem difficult. But I feel the paranoia and I can't seem to justify the actions of others. I am tired of feeling wrong about things, but I see...
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My face is so red right now

Posted 03-05-08 at 04:15 PM by SuperChan
I just started the combination of Abilify and Lamictal a couple of days ago. I have been doing ok, except my heart feels like it is constantly racing.

Since I work for a fire district, I thought I would have one of my co-workers check my pulse and blood pressure, considering I have never been on these meds before. Suddenly I find myself in the back of the Medic unit hooked up to an EKG machine with a ton of fire-fighters, that I personally know, hanging out to see how I am doing....
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Surprise...

Posted 02-19-08 at 02:23 PM by SuperChan
Well my morning just became a whole lot more eventful. My brother may be deploying as soon as tomorrow. He just got back from a 1 year deployment to Iraq in May. AHHHHH, I can't get my mind off of it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	us3.JPG
Views:	172
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	4  
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Studies

Posted 02-14-08 at 06:58 PM by SuperChan
I am so thankful for studies. I recently got invited to one and told my friend about it. She started asking me questions about my diagnosis and my symptoms. I told her what was going on and she began to wonder about herself. I called them up and they said they would take her for an evaluation.

While she was there they diagnosed her and they are waiting for test results to come back. Once everything comes back normal, she will get to start treatment. Yay!!! The best part is,...
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So Excited!

Posted 02-12-08 at 06:46 PM by SuperChan
For the moment I am super excited. I just completed my accounting mid-term and got a 74 out of 80. And on Sunday I got a 56 out of 67 on my Macroecon mid-term. I'm really excited about this because I didn't do two weeks of classwork in either class. (Helping me to realized my mixed-state)
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized