ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Something to look forward to...

Posted 02-11-08 at 01:50 PM by SuperChan
Nick and I are entered in a contest for a trip to Victoria B.C. We haven't had our honeymoon so we are really hoping to win!! It would be so nice to get away for a weekend and enjoy ourselves kid free!!! It's amazing how having something to look forward can improve your mood, even just in the least bit.
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My son gets his check-up today

Posted 02-08-08 at 07:38 PM by SuperChan
I have to admit, I am kind of nervous about my sons check-up today with the psychiatrist. Lately, it has seemed that his medicine isn't working anymore. We have been battling side-affects left and right, and it seems they are so limiting in the meds he can have.

We tried anti-seizures, but those only made his tantrums worse by ten-fold. His Vyvanse makes it hard for him to sleep so he takes Melatonin. While his Risperdal makes him constipated and have urinary retention. We'll see...
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

AHAHAHAhhhhh

Posted 02-07-08 at 05:13 PM by SuperChan
Lately I have had a very tough time at home. My husband and I are bi-polar; he has PTSD too. To add to the mix, my son is ADHD and High-functioning autistic.

Well, my son's meds aren't working as well, and my husband seems to think he knows everything about bi-polar symptoms, even though he has only been diagnosed for the past two weeks. I am on my way to the down part of my cycle and I am sick of only having a med for the part of the cycle I am on. Until recently my insurance...
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized